Popular Posts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

All Aboard the Band Wagon Express!

Hello to all of you out there in Blog Land!Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Yes, I have done it. I have finally boarded the Band Wagon that is internet blogging and made my own! I blame my crazy cousin for making super-hilarious posts on his blog and infecting me with this potentially crippling disease. Hopefully I will be able to post interesting things on here for your viewing pleasure.

In case you're wondering about the blog name, it's because I absolutely LOVE red velvet. It is quite possibly the love of my life. Give me red velvet and I will give you my eternal devotion.Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Anyway, that's all for now. Next time will hopefully be less boring.

2 comments:

  1. Hohohoho, I will control you with a giant slice of red velvet cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT. I will bow down to your greatness forever!

    ReplyDelete