Popular Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

Everyday I'm Nuzlocke-ing!

Hey there everybody, I haven't updated my blog in FOREVER.

So right now its finals time at school and I have a butt-load of work to do before I go on break, and I am THIS close to ripping my hair out because one professor I have is high/mighty and unreasonable. He gives stupid excuses for the amount of work he assigns.

"I'm a UC teacher! I teach like this all the time, so just because this is a junior college doesn't mean you guys get less work."

PSH.

Dude, even if I do go to community college, its a COMMUNITY college for a REASON.

I have this guy for 2 classes. He assigns the same project for both, and his History class is essay format.

What?Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

FML.

On a different note, I have FINALLY started to work on my Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge. For those of you who don't know what this is, its a normal game of Pokemon with different rules.

The basic rules are:
1)Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
2)The player may only catch the first Pokemon encountered in each area and none else. If the first Pokemon encountered flees or faints, there are no second chances.
Info courtesy of Bulbapedia

You also typically name your Pokemon when you catch them. BTW, I'm doing HeartGold version.


I also managed to finish some art of my current team, which I have been meani
ng to do for AGES. Check out the others on my deviantart account: fenghuanglady












They are: Sulien the Eevee, Faith the Dratini, and Amaretto the Flaaffy. All artwork was done on OneMotion Sketch with a mouse (like a BOSS. A poor boss who can't currently afford a graphic tablet. You know what to get me for Xmas.)

You can make your own art at OneMotion by clicking on this link here:
http://www.onemotion.com/flash/sketch-paint/

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment